We are seeking a creative, out of the box and talented graphic designer to join our team.
Creating compelling graphics for a variety of uses and campaigns, including reusable templates sized for various platforms and uses
Adhering to brand guidelines, including creative standards, style guides and color palettes, to produce designs that align with existing digital content
Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
Requirements and qualifications:
Bachelor degree in Graphic Design
Understanding of design requirements for various digital media (social, web etc.)
High communication and team work skills
Time management skills
Send you CV and portfolio via e-mail to email@example.com
In Lebanon, nowadays, youth is the most affected category suffering from many hardships and lack of affiliation within the society due to the multiple crises facing the country, mainly COVID-19 and currency devaluation. The difficult circumstances the country is facing, reduces the youth’s opportunities of job creation, employment and increases unemployment rate and immigration trend.
One of The LEE Experience’s main targets is youth. One of their programs being implemented currently with the International Labour Organization (ILO), provides support for agriculture and agro-food start-ups to reach many goals. The first target is to develop the ability of Lebanese & Syrian Startup including youth and women for starting up their businesses in the agriculture sector through an improved access to entrepreneurship trainings, technical trainings, business management advice and business to business linkages. The second is more global and on a national level; to have encouraged youth’s involvement in building their future and response to multiple country crises and challenges. Finally, and most importantly, the program aims to introduce the digital experience into the program to improve its efficiency and leverage its success rate as well as creating the innovative platform for an increased continuous impact.
In light of the project deliverables, The LEE Experience aims at developing an Agriculture platform for networking, e-commerce, fund raising and e-learning.
The LEE Experience is looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist
• Conduct market research, Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
• Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversation rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
• Proven 2-3 years experience as marketing specialist or similar role
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional, digital marketing and market research methods)
• Excellent communication and writing skills
We are looking for a persuasive, Motivated and well-expressed Proposal Writer to join our ambitious and the power of empowerment team.
. Proposal writing and fundraising and reporting
. Help in Planning and fundraising
. Research & learning Development
. Partnership management
Requirements and qualifications:
. Bachelor degree in Socio-economic development or any relevant field of development, MBA is Plus
. Fluent in Arabic, English and French is plus
. Positive attitude, motivated, dynamic, flexible and solution oriented
. Very good communicator
. Experience in Social and economic development at 3 years
. Committed and organized
. Strategic planning Knowledge
. Technology friendly
Send your CV via e-mail to info@theleeexperience
The LEE Experience is looking for a senior accountant having a minimum of 5+ years of experience in NGO or INGO.
- Recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards;
- Issuing payments following the NGO financial processes and procedures
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions;
- Using the accounting system set by the NGO;
- Bringing to the attention of the management any abnormality in the disbursement of the NGO s funds;
- Advising and assisting the Management in the compilation and control of the NGO s budget;
- Reconciling bank statements;
- Prepare documentation for taxes and NSSF payments while ensuring the right deadlines
- Cooperation with external audit;
- Other duties assigned by the Financial Manager.
- Minimum Bachelor s degree in accounting/finance;
- 5+ years of experience in a Senior Accountant position in NGO or INGO is a must;
- Ability to work in a multicultural diverse environment and under pressure;
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive and tactful manner;
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English;
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook);
- Ability to plan, manage and follow-on assignments and communicate at all levels of the organization in a timely and professional manner;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org