We take initiatives, we develop and we manage worldwide programs and projects. Our Projects are implemented through cooperation with national, regional and international organizations and partners.
Empowering Women Entrepreneurs in the MENA Region
towards Equal access with men to business and trade markets
In the framework of the project «Empowering Women entrepreneurs in the MENA Region towards Equal access with men to business and trade markets" in Jordan, Algeria, Morocco, Lebanon, Egypt, and Tunisia, the Center of Arab Women for Training and Research "CAWTAR", in cooperation with The LEE Experience organization, and the support of the Kvinna till Kvinna Foundation to implement the below:
- 1. Develop Trainer manual curricula on sustainable business women that contains advanced business management topics such as the strategical direction of the business, fundraising, and pitching, Marketing, digital marketing and transformation, risk and crisis management, financial management,etc ...
- 2. Develop a Trainees workbook that contains the knowledge, exercises, tools, and case studies for beneficiaries to keep reference during their journey.
- 3. Develop an e-learning course for sustainable business women materials for self-paced learning that includes knowledge, skills, videos, quizzes, pre, and post-test till certification.
- 4. Provide two TOT workshops in Lebanon and Tunis to build the pool of certified trainers from Tunis, Jordan, Algeria, Morocco, Lebanon, and Egypt on the curricula of sustainable businesswomen.
- 5. Manage communication, visibility, and social media campaign for the project in 6 countries that include videos, infographics, visuals, VO, and shooting.
Geographical Areas: MENA regions (Lebanon – Jordan – Egypt – Algeria – Tunis – Morocco)
Donor / Client Name: CAWTAR – Center of Arab Women Training and Research, Funded by Kvinna till Kvinna
Contact Person: Dr. Faiza ben Hadid
Title / Designation: Programmes & Technical Assistance Coordinator